2017 Best Rated Letting Agents in Nottingham
TRY OUR “2 WEEK CHALLENGE”
YOUR PROPERTY LET WITHIN 2 WEEKS OR WE WILL TENANT IT FOR FREE!*
We are so confident in our ability to let your property and most importantly to the best possible tenants, that we provide you with our no-risk offer.
As a fully regulated letting agent (ARLA accredited) our top priority is to ensure we continue to deliver on our core values of Communication, Service & Trust. Slater & Brandley offer the following two landlord services allowing you to choose the one that best suits your circumstances.
Choose from our two landlord services
TENANT FIND ONLY £300 (+VAT)
We simply find you the best possible tenant. NO LET, NO FEE.
Our Tenant Find Only service is ideal if you are simply looking for an agent to find you the best possible tenant and then wish to manage the property yourself. We will advertise your property on all of the market leading property websites and generate a substantial number of tenant leads. We also have an extensive database of tenants looking to rent specifically in Nottinghamshire and work hard to match properties with our list making this one of the most successful routes to securing the best possible tenant.
We are happy to market your property for as long as it takes to secure a tenant. We will conduct all viewings, make detailed reference checks and provide you with the outcome in order that you can have the final say on whether or not to grant a tenancy. Once you are happy we will arrange for the drafting of all legal paperwork and hand over the tenancy so that you can manage the property going forward.
FULL MANAGEMENT FROM 8% PCM (+VAT)
Everything included in our Tenant Find service and more – leaving you free to concentrate on other matters.
Our full management service is ideal if you want to hand over control of your property for real peace of mind. We will take over the day to day management of your rental property taking care of all the maintenance issues throughout the tenancy, collecting rent and reporting back to you on the condition of the property on a regular basis.
Tenant Find Only
- Visit property and provide FREE rental appraisal
- Provide advice on the lettings process and guidance on all appropriate safety regulations
- Organise the first Landlords Gas Safety Certificate where required (charge of £69)
- Organise the first Energy Performance Certificate where required (charge of £69)
- Market the property to the widest possible audience including leading property websites Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk
- Broadcast property particulars to our extensive tenant database
- Erect an eye catching ‘For Rent’ board (where required)
- Carry out accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Interview applicants and complete tenancy application forms
- Conduct detailed reference and credit checks (including Guarantors where necessary)
- Collect and transfer the tenancy deposit to the Landlord
- Prepare a detailed Inventory of Fixtures & Fittings where required (cost dependent on property size – call for details)
- Prepare tenancy agreement
- Collect and transfer the first month’s rent in advance of tenancy commencing
- Collect monthly rent and pay directly into Landlords account via BACS transfer
- Everything included from Tenant Find Only Service
- Deal with any rental arrears on Landlords behalf
- Provide Landlord with detailed monthly statement of account
- Organise all subsequent Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
- Notify utility companies and council tax of change of occupier
- Renewal of tenancies and rent reviews where required
- End of tenancy inspection (provided inventory was arranged by Slater & Brandley)
- Discussion over the merits of having a detailed Inventory of fixtures & fittings with photographic evidence
- Carry out periodic inspections of the property
- Manage all day to day tenancy issues
- Arrange and manage all maintenance and repairs subject to Landlord approval
- Maintain regular contact with tenants
- Complete HMRC tax return for overseas Landlords (charge of £90)
TRUSTED MEMBERS OF :